My name is Heidi!
I have my MA with Merit in Photographic Journalism from the University of Westminster in London, England. After studying in England for three years, I returned to the Reading, PA area to start my photography business. My studio is based out of the GoggleWorks Center for the Arts (the largest nonprofit art center in America), I photograph throughout Berks County and beyond. In addition to photographing for Berks County Living Magazine, I have exhibited my work locally and internationally. When we get to meet, ask me about the time I photographed Jay-Z and Prince Charles. I am also a member of Professional Photographers of America and have been in business since 2005. I have also been voted "Favorite Freelance Photographer" three times by Berks County Living readers!
I also work with amazing second shooters. If we are lucky to work with you, then you will be sure to meet my talented team.
What I love about weddings:
- I love the details, all the special touches that you have put into your day. And, boy are people creative!
- The vows. Love this part...traditional or more personal. This part is so special.
- The first time the couple sees each other. AMAZING.
- Walking along side my couples and helping them navigate through this crazy thing called....wedding planning :) Got you there, I bet you you thought I was going to say "LOVE"
- Meeting new people. My couples are the best.
Fun facts about me:
- I have broken 9 bones.
- I played semi pro soccer for a year in England.
- I think chocolate should be a required food group.
- I lose my keys and phone 3x daily. Easily.
- Thunderstorms rule! (except on wedding days, boooo)
- I love to craft.
- I have a love/hate relationship for running.
- I would choose a vacation in the mountains over the beach any day.